See the NOVUS Walkthrough Guide for general information about the system.
This program is part of the electronic connectivity module (ECM) enabling users to create a work order as part of the A&S (accounting and settlement) and ECF (electronic claims filing) initiatives.
The CREATEWO program forms the final part of the A&S sequence of programs responsible for creating the work order and packaged data for the IMR.
Once the user has created a job using DOCTRANS and received email notification that the document upload has been successful and they can now create a work order, this can be done using the CREATEWO program.
How To Use - Create a work order
The CREATEWO form is integrated into DOCVIEWER, and can be launched either by opening the DOCVIEWER program, or by entering the CREATEWO program in the NOVUS shortcut bar and selecting a policy from the popup box.
Once the form is open, the users can select the following information:
- Job Number: To begin the process of creating the work order, select a job from the dropdown list of values.
- Transaction Number Select a transaction number from the dropdown list of values
- Process Type Select a Process type from the dropdown list of values
- Claim Number Select a claim number if available from the dropdown list of values
- Transaction Type: Select the appropriate transaction type if relevant from the drop-down list of values.
- Business Type: This field may be autopopulated. If not, select the appropriate transaction type from the drop-down list of values.
- Market: Select the appropriate market from the drop-down list of values.
- UMR: The UMR field is also displayed on the top of the form.
- Contract Type: This field may be auto-populated. If not, select the appropriate policy type from the drop-down list of values.
- Contract Nature: This field may be auto-populated. If not, select the appropriate market from the drop-down list of values.
- Class of Business: The business class field will be auto populated with the Business Group selected at the document transmission stage.
- Cover Type: Select a cover type from the dropdown list of values.
- Delink: Select the appropriate response from the option buttons.
- Narrative: Add free text narrative if required.
- Description: Add free text description if required.
- Confidential: Select the appropriate response from the option buttons.
Clicking the Submit Work Package button will prompt for any information that is missing from the form, before a 'Submission Successful' confirmatrion appears.
When submitting a request in the ECM integration, a check will be performed that the file forming part of the request is closed. If not, then a message will be shown showing the user they must close the file, or the upload will finish.
v6.4.0 – Updated to the latest version
v4.2.0 – Updated to latest version
.net Conversion: CREATEWO converted to modern .net screens. Obsolete fields removed.
V7T - Improved handling of 'Cancel' button.
V6T - Layout and navigation changes.
V4T - Layout changes and now incorporates ecminterface.exe